Caffeine Addicts Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength, and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others recover from caffeine addiction. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using caffeine.
How to Join Meetings?
We hold 3 free* teleconference-call meetings each week:
All in Eastern Time | Everyone Invited – Worldwide (International call-in numbers below)
Tuesdays 10:00 am – 10:45 am ET: Discussion (we discuss readings from Confessions of a Caffeine Addict, Marina Kushner).
Thursdays 8:00 pm – 8:45 pm ET: Speaker, 1st Step or Discussion (we discuss readings from The 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous)
Sundays 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm ET: Speaker followed by Discussion
You can purchase the above books – or just listen along.
*In most cases, Free Conference calls are free. However, please check with your carrier to find out if long-distance charges would be applied to your account.
USA Phone Number
- Dial 605-475-2875
- At the prompt, enter the access code 1606875 followed by the pound (#) key.
- If you hear a “heavy call volume” message, try one of these alternate numbers using the same access code: 712-832-8308 or 218-339-7811
- Call using one of these phone numbers that will be free or low cost depending on your country
- Same Access Code: 1606875 followed by the pound (#) key
- NOTE: The number for Canada isn’t working. Currently there is no inexpensive number from Canada that we know of.
Everyone: From Your Laptop
- Go to FreeConference.com and sign up. Give yourself ten or fifteen minutes before the call to do this. Log into your account.
- Go to the Start a Conference page. Once there, click the rectangular box that says Enter Access Code.
- Enter our meeting pin: 1606875#
- Click Join.
- You’ll land on the How Do You Want To Connect audio page. Click on Internet and you’re in!