There are plenty of ways to help CAFAA! Service opportunities may include, but are not limited to:
- Intergroup Representative (IGR)
- Chair (Moderator)
- Newcomer Greeter
- Phone List Coordinator
- Booker (for booking speakers)
- Speaker – Sharing your experience, strength, and hope at a meeting
- Business Meetings Attendee – Suggest changes for your meeting and the fellowship
- Start a meeting — See How to Start a Meeting
Please express interest in any of the service opportunities listed above during the announcements section of the meeting, and stay on after the meeting for further info. Alternatively, contact the meeting secretary directly. Thank you for your kind consideration!
Central Service Committee
Interested in serving on the CAFAA Central Service Committee? All are welcome!
Sundays 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm ET**
Meeting ID: 8649 6016 829
**The first Sunday of the month is the IGR meeting and begins at 5:30 pm ET. All are welcome.